Tuesday, 24 February 2009

Tigmut'hep Tuesday...

Ok, I've had my fill of the kittens now can they go away now please? Look I want attention!!! Well ok I am getting a chance to steal queen bikky, but it's not enough compensation... Waaa...!!! Plus D'boy is back at school and not here to play with me, so I can't sleep in his bed all day either, and, and it's just not fair at all... I'm a hard done by mancat you know! I hope you all feel very sorry for me and understand my deep suffering, if not I just may have to sulk for a few weeks...

7 comments:

Tom and Tama-Chan said...

Oh poor, poor, POOR Tigmuth'hep. I do feel for you and wish I could come over and make you feel all better.

Purrs,
Tama-Chan

Cheysuli and gemini said...

Poor Tig. I am going to stand here on the keyboard until the Woman DOES Something. I have no idea what but I'll keep her attention. That is just so unfair.

Daisy said...

I feel for you, buddy! It must be hard with all those bebbeh kittens stealing all the attention!

Shadow / Molly said...

Tig dude, enjoy sum more nip and every fing will be okay.

meemsnyc said...

Demand attention! That's what I do!

Dante

The Cat Realm said...

Poooooooooooooor Tigmut'hep. We are ALL feeling VERY sorry for you!!!!!!
Did that help?

sanjeet said...

I have no idea what but I'll keep her attention. That is just so unfair.
home based data entry