Tuesday 24 February 2009

Tigmut'hep Tuesday...

Ok, I've had my fill of the kittens now can they go away now please? Look I want attention!!! Well ok I am getting a chance to steal queen bikky, but it's not enough compensation... Waaa...!!! Plus D'boy is back at school and not here to play with me, so I can't sleep in his bed all day either, and, and it's just not fair at all... I'm a hard done by mancat you know! I hope you all feel very sorry for me and understand my deep suffering, if not I just may have to sulk for a few weeks...

8 comments:

Tama-Chan, Benny, Vidock, Violette, Ollie, Heloise, Momo, Ryu said...

Oh poor, poor, POOR Tigmuth'hep. I do feel for you and wish I could come over and make you feel all better.

Purrs,
Tama-Chan

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Poor Tig. I am going to stand here on the keyboard until the Woman DOES Something. I have no idea what but I'll keep her attention. That is just so unfair.

Daisy said...

I feel for you, buddy! It must be hard with all those bebbeh kittens stealing all the attention!

Unknown said...

Tig dude, enjoy sum more nip and every fing will be okay.

meemsnyc said...

Demand attention! That's what I do!

Dante

The Cat Realm said...

Poooooooooooooor Tigmut'hep. We are ALL feeling VERY sorry for you!!!!!!
Did that help?

sanjeet said...

I have no idea what but I'll keep her attention. That is just so unfair.
home based data entry

World of Animals, Inc said...

Tigmut'hep, we know how it is when the kittens are around taking the attention away from you. The humans will always make you come first. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals