Tuesday 17 March 2009

Tigmut'hep Tuesday...

Well thank goodness for decent weather, I've got access to the run again and can get away from those noisy kittens and back to a bit of bird watching!

Oh what a wonderful time of year this is... The froggies are spawning and soon I will have a load of little suicidal froglets to play with. I mean talk about Darwinism and natural selection, any froglet that's dumb enough to break into a cat run is one that is not required to pass on it's genes! ;) I really am a dab paw at catching them when they do that, they're so entertaining too! :)

Better still Daddy tells me that we have mice in the compost heap, so I'm purring hard that some of them are daft in the head too and break into my run to come and play with me! :) Even if they don't they're great fun to watch scampering about in the garden looking for dropped bird seed to stuff their little mousey faces with...

Watch out Sir David Attenborough, I'm far better at quietly sneaking up on wildlife than you are and I'm happy to sit still for hours at a time, just waiting for the right beasty to come along and entertain me. Now come on Mummy, how about getting me some bunnies to look at?! I'd even go for some of those chickens that Ramses is so mad about, I mean they're at least entertaining! ;)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha Tig! Dem froggies had no idea how swift yoo is! Jus dun get into the nip or dat other good stuffs yoo like before yoo try and gets em deded.

Happy St Patrick's Day!

We is lookin forward to corn beef later if we can get it away from Jake the woofie first.

PB 'n J said...

Oooooh froggies! I love to chase frogs, but I have yet to catch one (which Mommy says is ok, since they're not furry good for kitties to eat). Happy hunting Tig!

Skeezix the Cat said...

Happy St Paddy's Day to yoo all!

The Meezers or Billy said...

froggies and miceies sound fun to play wif

sanjeet said...

We is lookin forward to corn beef later if we can get it away from Jake the woofie first.
home based data entry

World of Animals, Inc said...

Tig, we are happy that you had some nice weather finally. It must have been fun seeing those cute froggies. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals