Thursday 27 March 2008

Thursday Thingy...

Mindy and Moe of Team Tabby tagged me for Linda's Make A Wish Meme, which is really lovely as I can wish for my fave catnip! :)

The Rules
1. Think about what it is that you want more than anything, what your heart's desire and fondest wish is, and what it is that you would wish for if you were to see the above wishing star flame across the night sky.

2. Right click and SAVE the blank graphic below.

3. Use a graphics program of your choice and place your wish on this picture:

4. Post the Make A Wish Meme and your wishing star on your blog along with these rules.

5. Tag as many people as you like so that there can be wishing stars all across the Blogosphere and ask them to please link back to Linda so that we can see what wishes others have made and share those wishes with others.

I would like to share this wish meme with Ruis and all the KaTtEnPrAat's as although I think a great deal about catnip, I'm quite a nice cat deep down... Theirs is one wish I really hope that comes true!

Many purrs from us all here for Miral...

7 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I think that is a wonderful wish!

Anonymous said...

Dear Tigmut'hep -- We thank you SO MUCH for your purrs for Miral and tagging us for the "Make a wish meme"!!

I think you know my wish... I want my sweet sister to be better and that she can celebrate her 8 birthday next week and enjoy the upcoming spring.

That is a very selfish wish at the moment, but we can't stop worrying and hoping and wishing for Miral now.

If you don't mind we do this Meme another time, maybe next week, maybe later.

Headbutts & love,
Ruis & the Staff

Mickey's Musings said...

Wall to wall catnip!!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
Yummy wish :)
Purrs Mickey
Purrs for Miral too

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Great wish!!!!

I want to lie in a field of catnip with all the blogging cats! I want all the sickly ones to be all better, running around and chomping!

Linda said...

That sounds like the purr-fect wish to me!

Thank you so much for playing along!

The Cat Realm said...

Tigmut'hep - that was the nicest thing to say and do - and the miracle might have arrived as Miral is doing better!!!
No we hope for that wall of nip for you!!!!
Karl

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

This is a very wonderful wish!!
I hope your dream will come true!!