Monday 3 March 2008

Mancat Monday...

Well I thought I should surface between naps for once and say something here... Ramses and Isis are taking up so much of Mummy's time these days... :( But I must say Ramses latest idea has me interested! :)

He says we're going to get a visit from the Stork here later this week or so. Well at Stork or a Heron, we're not sure we've ever seen a Stork, but know we've often seen Heron locally! :) So when it visits we thought we'd capture it and have a big party, I mean there's a lot of eating on a Stork or Heron surely?! ;)

7 comments:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I hope there's a great party or at last an announcement when Isis has those kits.

Daisy said...

We have some of those big herons where I live, too! Maybe they are the same ones. I never tasted one though.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I've never tried either one, so I do not know how tasty they are. But most birds are pretty tasty. I think though I'd be better off trying to take out an ibis by myself, as they are smaller.

Tybalt said...

That sounds like a plan to me! Just think of all those feathers . . .

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Count me in! Anything you need, I can help. I almost got a Canada Goose last year so I know I can do it. They have pretty long legs though? I may need stilts. I'll go draw up some diagrams now.

Keep me posted.


~Goldie

catsynth said...

That would be great. Of course, Luna loves big birds :)
But count us in if there's a party.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

roast bird is delicious no matter what kind ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO of the FLuffy Tribe