Friday 7 December 2007

My KissMouse List...

I'z been busy all week, trying to write my list for Santa Paws... It's very hard to remember all the things I'z want, specially when I'z had my nose in d'nip bag again! ;) But I fink I gotted most of it down on paper in the end... :)

Dear Santa Paws,

As you'z know I'z been the bestest of cats all year long. I'z resisted the urge to "thwap" Ramses for at least 2 or 3 seconds most days and have restrained myself from "bopping" Isis more than totally necessary (I'z mean it's not my fault that she's silly and needs a lot of "bopping" to set her straight!). I'z played nice with my boy and remembered not to ignore Mummy and Dad until feeding time - I'z now make at least 2 mins time for them a day between nappin' and feedin', so you can tell I'z made a real effort! :)

So since I'z been good I'z want the following:

More Logo men to put the bitey on
1 large bag of 'nip and a dark room
1 nip pillow filled with d'good stuff
Some toy mices as Isis gotted my last lot
More room on d'sofa, there seems to be less room for my bottom of late...
A bigger cat bed, for similar reasons
More regular access to my Boy's hockey kit bag - it smells better than 'nip in there!
Less grooming, I'z hate the brush
Less pawdicures, I'z got uses for my lovely long, sharp nails! ;)
More bigger dinners, more often! :)
More toy cars, for a similar reason to d'Lego
A large pile of cat treats - it's not fair that I can't have 'em cause of my FLUTD :(
Larger helpings of leftovers - Oh and did I mention d'sofa and cat bed are feelin' a bit small?

Purrs,
Tigmut'hep

7 comments:

Willow said...

Oh, I think that's a terrific Santa Paws letter. You certainly thought of all the most important and necessary items! My vet also told me about the weight thing so I guess I'll ask for some bigger spaces on my Santa letter too!

Purrrrrs, Willow

The Furry Kids said...

That seems like a reasonable list! My V-E-T said I was a little c-h-u-b-b-y, but I don't know what that spells. All i know is that I haven't been getting to snack on EG's kibble lately. :/

Love,
Tazo

Tybalt said...

I don't think Santa will be able to refuse such a wonderful and well-written letter.

Hot(M)BC said...

You have it covered Tigmut'hep. Bummer you can't have all the treats, though. We should make the humans come up with a kind of treat that's tasty AND not bad for anycat. The humans need gainful employment, right?
Purrs,
your bud Pepi

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh yes, we can tell that you've been furry good and deserve effurything no yoo list!

Black Cat said...

Just love your list! I hope you get all you wish for:) xxx

Mickey's Musings said...

Hey Tig,that is a good list. I must say I love the brush,but hate the pawdicure too!
I think a new comfy bed should be in Santa's bag for you!
Yup,reasonable requests!
Purrs Mickey